Thursday, September 23, 2010

Potholder pass anyone??

I love the idea of a swap .. and I have joined up in two so far. So, when I saw this new swap starting up for it's 5th round, I jumped right in!

PP5button

The idea on this swap is to make two potholders, and a christmas ornament for a secret partner. I can't wait to get started!

Just as an aside, I don't understand why some pictures get chopped off a little on the right hand side. Does anyone know how to fix that?

I won't be getting my partner info until next week, but I have created a mosaic to inspire my would be partner. I am still working away on my swap items for the savy seasons swap, but I am getting closer to finishing those off. I will show more pictures of those soon.

potholder pass mosaic

For some reason, the description linking to the owners of these pictures is not coming up properly - but if you click on the picture, they should show up. Not all the pictures are of potholders, or of ornaments, but it sure puts me in the festive mood!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this sounds like absolute fun. I wish I could join in, although I don't celebrate christmas. Regardless I love homemade items and I can't wait to see what pot holders you make. Maybe I can just make some for the fun of it, I acutally have all the materials, I just haven't found a good reason to make them.

    ReplyDelete