Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I really good when I have a purpose.

Or even better, I am really good with a deadline : )

I joined a swap called "The SavVy { Seasons } - a modern Swap" on flickr. This is the second swap that I have joined where you make something for a "secret" partner. The first one that I joined was a pillow swap.

I must say, IT IS SOOOOO FUN! It challenges you to work with someone else's likes and dislikes = which may or may not be the same as yours. And you also get a surprise in return. How cool is that???

I got my partner info today, and the stalking (in a good way) and the sewing has begun!! My partner opted for a Christmas theme. So ... I have started with this:

P9061217

Did lots of slicing, and now I have this:

P9071223

Stay tuned!! I see lots of christmasy fun coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment