Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Salvaging mistakes ...

So, remember this?

I decided that I should try and make something with it. I knew that I wouldn't be able to use the whole thing since some of the half squares were really wonky. I used my trusty seam ripper .. and salvaged some mini squares.

I have joined some more swaps (I know I thought that I would be slowing down on these), and one of them was for pouches. So, I thought I would try and make a little pouch to get some practice!

P4060212

P4060211

Pretty good right??!!

And since I was on a roll using up some scraps, I started making my potholder for the PP7. This is to go along with the bag that I made. The theme is ``not square``, so hopefully this is going to be something my partner will love.

P4060206

I used all scraps, and did some random piecing, and finished this top up really fast! Now, I just have to find some insulbrite and finish it up! Some of the scraps came from Kerry (verykerryberry), so I just want to say an extra thanks to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment