Monday, April 25, 2011

Hope everyone had a Great Easter!

We had a nice quiet Easter with just our family this year, and it was really nice! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend too.

I have been busy lately, which I suppose is a running trend in my life. I have been sewing, but never as much as I want. What has been taking up more of my time are things that don't really seem all that exciting to share. Taking my daughter to gymnastics, finishing up the hockey season with my son, working. The normal boring everyday stuff.

I do have a few things to share.

I made this hoop travel bag for the Pretty little pouch swap. My partner suggested that this may be something they liked ... so I stuck with that. It is a pattern from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, and it was really quite easy.

Frosted pumpkin stitchery pattern

Hoop travel bag

I added a little bit of embroidery, and an initial to the front (which isn't shown here, since it's a secret swap).

front detail ... maybe an initial????

back detail ...

We have also started building a new garage .. which equals really muddy messy backyard.

P4240223

I thought keeping my floors clean was hard before! This takes it to a whole new level.

I also just finished up a bag for the Goodie Bag swap, but I will save that for next time : )

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's a pretty pouch! so much great talent in this group.
    Good luck with the construction, that looks like a real pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this pouch! It's been in my flickr favorites since you posted about it :)

    ReplyDelete