Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's time to pick a winner ....

So, before I actually tell you who the winner is, I just want to say again that I am so super pleased that so many people came by and gave some pillow love. I started blogging not realizing what it would do for me. I have met some great people, I have sewn things that are totally outside my comfort zone, and I have had sewing encouragement and support!

So, without futher ado, the winner of the pillow is:

comment #136: Maxwells

Come on over ... it could be yours!

The winner of the Nicey Jane fat Quarters is:

comment # 384: Anne

nicey jane

And, the winner of the Sanctuary half yards is:

comment # 95: Barncat

sanctuary

Thanks to everyone that entered!! I am off to email the winners now, but if you see your name, please feel free to contact me with your mailing info.

I had a couple requests for a pattern/tutorial .. and I actually don't have pictures to make one up, but maybe we can do a new pillow loosely based on this one in the new year?????

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners, and Val - thanks so much for the giveaway - what fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Just sent you an email, you've made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! A pillow tutorial sounds good :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the three winners!

    ReplyDelete