Sunday, October 3, 2010

Potholders

Did I tell you I joined a potholder swap?? I think I did. Anyway, I started working on a potholder this weekend.

When I first started, I thought I had this fabulous idea ... and when I started, I really liked it = but then it didn't really look at all like what I had imagined. Does that ever happen to you??

start of a potholder??

In fact - I really kinda hated it. But, since it took a little bit of time to do the hand stiching, I figured I may as well continue on ...

PA031264

Now, it looks a little better, and I don't hate it anymore ... but I am still not really sure. I think I need to walk away from it for a bit. Sometimes that makes you like it again : )

2 comments:

  1. I really like the second picture with the red squares. Are you going to add more to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so good at what you do darling!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete