Tuesday, October 12, 2010

phew ... it's been a busy couple of days!

Wow! The last 4 days have flown by in a crazy flurry of activity. It was Thanksgiving weekend in Canada - so we spent the weekend with family and doing some serious overeating. WHY do I do that to myself every single time??

Anyway - I did not get tons done on the sewing front, but I did finish up the baby quilt.

PA081280

She LOVED it! Yippee!! I don't know about you, but I always get sooooo nervous when I give something that I made to people. I wonder if they will really like it, or just pretend so they don't hurt my feelings. Anyway, it's not huge - only about 45" squarish (I know that's not a word but I like adding "ish"), and I am pretty happy with the end result. I also love that I used up a whole bunch of scraps!

I got the potholders for the potholder swap closer to done too. I just have to sew the bindings down.

PA111321

Have a great day!! And Happy late Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians out there!!

1 comment:

  1. Just looking back through your blog after entering the giveaway.
    I have to say that is a gorgeous quilt, I love brown and blue together.

    ReplyDelete