Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A couple of random things

I was just going to post a list of 100 things and identify what I have done, want to do, and never want to do... but after it was done, it was WAY too long, and I know that no one would ever get through the whole thing ...

Insead, I will just tell you some quick random facts:

1. I have an insane love for all things chocolate.
2. I love blood and gore on tv, but in real life, I am totally squeemish.
3. Before kids I could sleep anywhere, anytime .. now - totally the lightest sleeper ever (so annoying), and once I am awake, can't fall back asleep.
4. I love to travel.
5. I love my job (most of the time).
6. I love animals.
7. I love reading other people's blogs .. but there has to be lots of pictures ...

so on that note, I am stopping, since there are no pictures to go with this post.S

No comments:

Post a Comment