Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tova Dress

I bought a Wiksten pattern called the Tova top a while back .. and I actually made a top right away. Of course, I don't have a picture of it, but I LOVE it. I wear it ALL.THE.TIME. I decided to make the dress version.

I used a Nani Iro double gauze, and this one looks like it will be another winner!

I am not brilliant at taking my own picture, but hopefully these will give you an idea:

Tova dress

Tova dress

Tova dress

Tova dress

Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I so need that pattern. Love the dress and LOVE the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really, really good, love the cut and your choice of fabrics.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val love your clothes making! Looks comfortable yet very stylish! Glad to see you in the Framed Purse Swap! Hope it's fun for you!

    ReplyDelete