Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all the Dad's out there have a fantastic day!

My sweet husband has been working hard these past few weeks (as usual), and is almost done with that garage that was a hole in the ground not too long ago. In an effort to be thrifty, there are a lot of recycled materials used - but it's new to us!!!

P6190328

I have also been working on some sewing - but haven't taken the time to come and share.

I finished up the Pillow Swap, sent it off to my partner, and she has already received it. Best I can tell, she is pretty happy with it, so that makes me happy!

Pillow Talk Swap

P6060311

I have also been working on some placemats for the second round of the Spicing up the kitchen swap.

How about some placemats???

... and the orange.

... the yellow.

... and the red.

Up close ... on the blue one.

I also have some other things in the works .. and will share those another day : )

1 comment:

  1. Those placemats are great. Makes me want to be in the swap so I can have them :)

    ReplyDelete