Sunday, February 27, 2011

Is it really Sunday already?

Wow .. another week hits the history books. I really feel like time is whipping by so fast!

I have managed a little sewing between outdoor activities. First, I have finally finished the top of the quilt for the Urban Lattice Quilt a long.

Urban Lattice

And, since I need another quilt like I need a hole in the head, I started something fun with this beauty!

P2250030

I couldn't resist buying a layer cake of this yet to be released fabric. It was reasonably priced, and so super cute! I have seen a few little projects popping up here in there, and when I saw this project over on the Moda bake shop ... I went for it!! These pictures are not the greatest .. but you can see that it's coming together nicely!

P2270037

P2270041

Finally .. a little glimpse into our family day outdoor adventures. Snow painting, ice fishing, skating etc.

P2210017

P2210021

P2210006

P2210009

P2210004

3 comments:

  1. love the urban lattice quilt top! And the snow fish lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of snowy fun! Both of your quilts are awesome! I've been thinking about starting the lattice quilt after seeing yours on Flickr. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Urban Lattice! I was working on mine this weekend also. Now you made me want to go buy some Sherbet Pips (like I needed more motivation to buy it!)

    ReplyDelete