Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Grocery bags for Christmas

Okay ... so I have been a busy little bee ... but without making excuses, this blogging thing is going to be a "when I get a chance kinda thing". I can't believe how many people out there are so dedicated. Where do you find the time ????

Anyway ... Sew mama sew, has a little contest going on. Some really nice prizes, and all you have to do it make and give away at least 5 grocery bags. You should really go over and check out the site, and if you have any time, whip up a few bags.

I made some "paper bag" totes from Oh Fransson! They were very easy to make, and I will be using them instead of wrapping up gifts.

At this point .. I have no idea how to post pictures!!! I think this may work:

5 tote bags ready to go!



different shot of tote bag

I actually got this fabric at Ikea for a ridiculously low price ... $9.99 for 10metres!!!! Can you even believe it??

I wish now that I had gotten more ... but ... I didn't. And of course, I went back 3 or 4 days later, and there was none left.

Now I am going to have to be a stalker in the fabric deptartment at ikea.

Anyhoo .. I am off to make dinner. If I am not back before the holidays, it's because I am a busy bee.

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment